“Wagner is the best! If you want it done right, and the best in follow up after the sale this is it.”
“As a Neon Collector I have found Wagner Electric Sign to be a valued asset. From glass repair & transformer replacement they have been amazing to work with. Jennifer and Darlene upfront have always been polite and responsive. Jennifer has done a great job assisting me with designing some Custom Neon and I couldn’t be happier. I would recommend Wagner sign to anyone looking for Neon repair or design.”
“I recently chose Wagner Sign to replace an existing set of LED reader boards that I needed for my shop. Their installation was fast and the product used looks great. I was very unhappy with the previous set that I had purchased elsewhere. Wagners was great to work with and I’ll be using them again for a future project I have in mind.”
Wagner Electric Sign Co. in Elyria, OH provides every kind of electrical signage service you can imagine and beyond. We really do everything: from estimates and design, through installation, repairs, maintenance and restorations. Our team of professionals are highly trained, deeply experienced and serious about maintaining safety standards.. Even if you have your own design and your own sign but need it coded to present the correct message, we can do it! If you’re starting completely from scratch, our design team will work with you to ensure we are representing your company and brand exactly as desired, or required by franchise standards. Standard electrical signs (illuminated or non), LED and neon signage are our specialty and we’re happy to show you the difference we can make.
Electric Sign Design, Repair & Installation!
Our services are comprehensive and we are dedicated to safety. As we are one of only 29 companies in the country that is truly UL Listed,we are a part of an even smaller demographic that has the ability to contract a UL Listing field inspector. Every aspect of your sign will be up to code, completely safe, and absolutely professional. We’ve been in business since 1954 and have completed some of the largest and most complex signage designs and installations you can image. Please see our list of electrical signage services, and never hesitate to call should you have a seemingly unique request.
Custom Electrical Sign Manufacturing
- Neon Signs: We use a full proper EuroCom Pumping station for the highest quality neon, upholding our safety regulations and UL Listing to the letter. We guarantee safe, high voltage and beautiful neon signage.
- Architectural & Advertising: Hospitals, tech firms, and shopping centers alike use our architectural graphics to help convey a professional expression of their brand and location.
- Wall Signs: Help potential or existing customers find your location and provide pertinent information, such as hours of operation, specials and updates.
- Freestanding Signs: These cover the gamut for quick communication! Monument signs, ground signs, directional signs, church signs, single tenant monolith (pylon) signs, architectural graphics and works of art, corporate identity, pole signs, hi-rise signs, electronic message center signs, main retail center and multi-tenant signs.
- Sports Facility Signage: This covers everything from the “welcome”, to the “where’s the bathroom?”, and finding your favorite food vendors. Sports facility signage needs to be well branded and specific for the fan best experience!
- Mall Signage: These large and important signs are made by top quality, seasoned craftsmanship using only UL Listed components and official UL Listed field inspection.
- Corporate Identity Signage: No matter how well-established you are, it’s important to help clients find your headquarters, and/or to keep your brand visible and maintained.
- Institutional Signage: Banks, medical centers, and schools often have new visitors. Professional, on brand, and pristinely functioning electronic signage will help them find you!
- We set you up properly from the very start with our expert team of graphic designers. Not only are they astute and keen eyed designers, they understand every aspect of set up needed for proper sign fabrication. What you see, is really what you get.
- If you have your own design, our team will take it and set it up for fabrication to ensure no detail is missed.
- Signage and lighting often go hand in hand: we are adept at retrofitting lighting on older and historical signs, designing parking lot lighting or artistic neon lighting to brighten a space and everything in between.
Electrical Sign Installation
- No matter how simple or complex your sign’s installation may be, we take the same safety precautions, attention to detail and care on every job.
- If your sign requires maintenance or repair that involves taking it down and reinstalling, we will happily and carefully take care of it.
- We are incredibly equipped! We run 4 – 5 installation crews daily with a full fleet of trucks and boom lifts: 93′ double-man basket with a remote and welder; one extra heavy duty 100′ skyhook boom truck and a remote welder; one heavy duty 100′ skyhook boom truck with a remote welder; one 55′ remote aerial ladder truck; one dump truck with backhoe / front end loader; two pickup trucks, one 28′ lowboy trailer; one 80′ regular duty skyhook boom truck and a remote welder; and two remote jackhammers.
Electrical Signage Repair & Maintenance
- Whether we designed, built and installed the signage for you or not, we are happy to help! Our IT department keeps a solid inventory of parts to ensure quick turnaround and total accuracy.
- Depending on the age and/or location of your electrical signage, maintenance is key to keeping your message well represented and legible. Call us before anything malfunctions so you never miss a moment of exposure.
Marquee Refurbishment, Restoration & Replication
- If your theatre, opera house or concert hall have a marquee in need of repair or restoration, we are the experts to call. Nationwide, we have restored or created replicas of some of our country’s most recognizable marquees.
You may recognize a few of these signs! Whether we completed a project for your business or you’ve visited one of the many iconic theatres who’s marquee we’ve restored or built, such as the Detroit Music Hall, we’re so proud to have worked with each and every one of you!
If your business is in need of an electrical sign, we’re happy to talk to you, provide a quote and find the best option for your needs and budget. Below is a large sampling of some of the clients we’ve worked with from our local medical centers here in Elyria, OH to Twitter’s Headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
Our gallery features all variations of the custom manufactured electrical signs we have built, including: neon signs, architectural and advertising, wall signs, freestanding signs, sports facility signage, mail signage, corporate identity and institutional signage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I buy replacement sign parts?
Wagner Electric Sign Company has the parts you need for your DIY sign repair. Call (800) 553-6366.
How do I buy replacement sign parts?
Call Wagner Electric Sign Company at (800) 553-6366 for any replacement sign part you may need. Pick-up and delivery are available anywhere in the United States.
Where can I buy neon transformers?
Neon transformers can be purchased from the Wagner Electric Sign Company. Call (800) 553-6366.
Where can I buy sign ballasts?
Sign ballasts can be purchased from the Wagner Electric Sign Company. Call (800) 553-6366.
Where can I buy LED sign parts?
LED sign parts can be purchased from the Wagner Electric Sign Company. Call (800) 553-6366.
Where can I buy neon transformers?
Wagner Electric Sign Company can provide substitute parts for any obsolete sign parts. Call (800) 553-6366.
Is there a substitute for my sign part?
Yes, parts that are obsolete can be replaced with substitute parts. Call (800) 553-6366.
Should I convert my neon to LED?
Should I convert my fluorescent sign lighting to LED?
Where do I get service for my sign?
Wagner Electric Sign Company provides full service for all sign maintenance and repair needs. Call (800) 553-6366.
How do I determine the right programmable digital LED sign for my use?
Where can I get a reliable programmable digital LED sign?
How do I buy a sign?
What should I know about programmable digital LED signs?
Who fixes / repairs neon signs?
How much does a neon sign cost?
How do I get an estimate for the repair of my neon beer sign?
Can I fix my own sign?
Where do I find replacement parts for my LED sign?
LED sign parts can be purchased from the Wagner Electric Sign Company. Call Call (800) 553-6366.
Can I fix my own programmable digital LED sign?
In many cases yes, you can fix your own LED sign. However, you should be aware of the risks and have a good knowledge of maintenance issues such as electrical. You should contact a reputable sign company and consult with a professional. Wagner Electric Sign Company offers this nationwide. Call (800) 553-6366.
Are sign quotes free?
Who specializes in the replication and restoration of historical theatre marquees?
How do I start the process of replacing/restoring my theatre marquee?
You should contact Wagner Electric Sign Company. We offer this nationwide. Call (800) 553-6366 to begin the process. Our proven system ensures a seamless experience for our clients.
Who performs marquee work across the United States?
Wagner Electric Sign Company has been restoring and replicating historical theatre marquees across the United States for over 40 years and has completed hundreds of these specific projects. You should contact Wagner Electric Sign Company. We offer this nationwide. Call (800) 553-6366 to begin the process. Our proven system ensures a seamless experience for our clients.
What is the warranty for a sign?
What is the warranty on sign parts?
How do I convert my neon sign to LED?
How do I convert my fluorescent sign to LED?
Who repairs broken neon glass?
How much does a theatre marquee cost?
That depends. These are highly custom projects. And each one should be estimated separately. Size, difficulty of the fabrication, technology used all play a part in the overall cost of a theatre marquee. They can range from tens of thousands of dollars to hundreds of thousands of dollars. You should contact Wagner Electric Sign Company. We offer this nationwide. Call (800) 553-6366 to begin the process. Our proven system ensures a seamless experience for our clients.
What is a theatre marquee?
A theatre marquee is typically a structure that is mounted on a building over the front entrance which has the name and advertisement in lights with color and design. A theatre marquee is not a sign. Signs are expected to last 10 or 15 years. A marquee is expected to last decades. Therefore, not all sign companies are capable of providing a new, restored or replicated theatre marquee, especially if it is historical. You should contact Wagner Electric Sign Company. We offer this nationwide. Call (800) 553-6366 to begin the process. Our proven system ensures a seamless experience for our clients.
Who builds theatre marquees?
Can a theatre marquee be restored?
Can a theatre marquee be replicated?
What is a historical theatre marquee?
A historical theatre marquee is typically a structure that is mounted on a building over the front entrance which has the name and advertisement in lights with color and design. A theatre marquee is not a sign. Therefore, not all sign companies are capable of providing a new, restored or replicated theatre marquee, especially if it is historical. You should contact Wagner Electric Sign Company. We offer this nationwide. Call (800) 553-6366 to begin the process. Our proven system ensures a seamless experience for our clients.
What is a theatre marquee made of?
If properly designed and manufactured a theatre marquee should be completely fabricated from materials engineered for this type of project. Steel, aluminum, plastic, LED, acrylic-urethane, etc… with the proper roofing systems, drainage and plumbing systems, lighting systems, ventilation systems, all engineered to work together, for decades. Wagner Electric Sign Company offers this nationwide for over 40 years. Call (800) 553-6366 to begin the process. Our proven system ensures a seamless experience for our clients.